Monday, October 24, 2011

Saturday Workout - Results Time!

So I did Last Chance Workout again today.  Still kicking my behind.  Anyways, it has now been 4 weeks since I have started 5am in the morning.  While I have missed a couple here and there, I have not given up.  I hope to continue.  My results this morning showed that I have lost 5 lbs since my last "weigh-in" and 7.25 inches!!!  The most inches I have ever lost in a month.    The only record I have coming close to that is 6.75 inches in the history of my working out.  I'd say 5am is working for me.  Thank you all for your encouragement.  As time goes on, things may get tougher, so your continued encouragement is greatly appreciated.  I'll try to continue to think of things to share with you that have helped me in my weight loss.  I've had a lot of people at work asking what changes I have made to lose the weight and be healthy.  I thought others might like to know as well.  If anyone else has tidbits of knowledge to share or have questions that I could research, I'd be glad to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment