Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 22 of 5am - I'm back!


This week has been a rough week.  Last week I had migraines at the end of the week.  This week I threw out my back over the weekend and have been doing what I can to allow it to heal.  I’m not completely healed, but as I mentioned in a previous blog, when you allow your muscles to get weak in your back, you tend to have more back pain.  So I am doing what I can to get back into the routine. 

I did a different workout video today hoping that it would not cause any further pain or injury.  Today I did a workout with Kathy Smith.  It was a strength workout, but as I mentioned before, the trend today seems to be that you add more cardio into your strength so that you are burning the calories and fat while strengthening your muscles.  I definitely felt the workout today.  I took it easy on some of the exercises that could potentially injure my back.  Good workout today.

No comments:

Post a Comment