Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 20 of 5am - Celebrate!

Today I did strength workout.  I took it a little easier today.  Tuesday I overdid it and I believe I may have caused too much injury.  I went back to 20 min workout for today.  I'm feeling good.  Today I am celebrating because I have done 20 days of 5am workouts.  Woohoo!  Now I'm shooting for another 20 days. :)  Goal setting is something that we should all be doing.  That can be worked into your motivation.  Also, it is good to have long term and short term goals.  My goals have been in the past to lose 1-2 lbs per week (short term) and long term 50 lbs in 6 months.  Sound reasonable?  If you don't make it.  Reevaluate and try again.  Don't give up.  If you are not making your short term, try making some changes to what you are doing so that you can succeed.  Oh, and don't forget to write them down!  It makes it hard to make your goals if you don't know what they are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment