Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 13 of 5am - Back on the Horse

Migraine was all better today.  I did not waist any time getting back into my schedule.  Woke up at 5am and did cardio today.  I did not think of anything that I could share with everyone other than if you are sick or unable to do what you need to do to get your exercise one day, don't let it bring you down!  Get back on the horse as soon as you are able to.  If you need to take it easy for awhile, allow your body that time to adjust, but don't give up.  Take things one step at a time.  Missing one day was not hard for me, but I knew my body needed it.  I did not let my one day ruin my routine though.  I got back to it as soon as I was able to.  I encourage everyone else to do the same.  If you have made an appointment to workout at a certain time and miss it once or a few times, don't let it stop you from keeping your other appointments.  That's all I have for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment