Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 15 & 16 of 5am

Ok, so I'm a little behind on my notes, but I'm still getting up at 5am.  Monday I missed because I was overloaded with sinus allergy issues.  Tuesday I did Cardio.  Wednesday, I slept in because I was up late Tuesday celebrating Matt's birthday (Love you Matt!).  Thursday, today, I decided to do a Cardio workout again.  Feeling great today.  Still battling sinus allergies, but they are not as severe, and I am finding that working out sometimes helps to fight the allergies.  Isn't that awesome?  So if you can, try to push yourself through a workout even when you may have some sinus allergies that you are dealing with.  You might have to go at a lower intensity because breathing might be harder, but you may find yourself feeling much better.  Especially having the warm/hot shower immediately following your workout.  Don't give up!  You will start to love exercising before you know it!  I just can't wait to get up at 5am now to workout.  It is a fantastic start to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment