Saturday, February 25, 2012

Starting Weight Watchers

So these last few weeks I have really felt down in the dumps.  I have really had no explanation for feeling this way.  The only thing I can figure is that I have not been working out and eating right the way I should.  I had also seemed to reach a plateau which never seamed to go away.  Then I started to reflect on my life and the times in which I was successful in my weight loss.  The common denominator was weight watchers.  So this week I have decided to start doing weight watchers.  However, what I will be doing differently is working out. In the past when I have done weight watchers I have neglected to make exercise as an important part of the weight loss, so in turn I believe that I lost a lot of muscle and not fat.  When I was at my lowest weight I remember thinking to myself, "my problem areas are still sticking out."  If I had done the workouts with the weight watchers, maybe my problem areas would have diminished more.  Anyways, so the good news is that I am back and I am happy to report that I have lost 5 lbs this week due to my efforts in keeping track of what I eat and exercising at least 3 days this week.  It is a good week thus far.  Hoping for another good week next week. :)  I think it may take me awhile to get back to working out more than 3 times a week again.  But as long as I'm getting the minimum of 3 in right now, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment